Monday, September 06, 2004

Hi, my name is Steve, and I am completely pussy whipped

"What did you say?" Lila asks.

"You heard me," I smile.

A tear forms in the corner of her eye. She sniffles.

There is a long silence.

"Are you gonna say something," I say.

"Are you saying that just because we're fighting?" she says, finally.

Ah, shit.

"Lila, I've been fighting this for weeks. You've done so much for me. You've given me so much, you've been so understanding, so patient, you've been perfect. You make me so happy that I don't want to be anywhere else but with you. Anytime I'm not with you I can't wait to see you again. And I trust you totally. I would trust you with my life."

"But Steve, doesn't it bother you that you're so much older? I mean, what if you find some girl who's your own age?"

"Lila."

"Hm?"

"Shut up." I kiss her. It's a slow, passionate kiss. No tongue. I felt it would be inappropriate.

She looks at me. Her eyebrows are slightly raised, her mouth hangs open, her skin is pale white.

"You're scared," I say.

Silence.

"I'm scared too. Do you know how long it's been since I've opened myself up like this to anyone? But when I fell asleep next to you in the middle of the day..." I trail off.

"What?" she says.

"I just knew."

"Knew what?"

"Well, I knew I was....in love with you."

"What?" she says, beaming.

"Ahhh, Jesus. Here we go," I say.

"What?" she says, smiling even bigger.

"I LOVE you," I say. "There. Happy?"

"You do realize I'm gonna make you say that 15 times a day, right?" she says.

"No problem."

She hugs me. "Mmmmmmm," she purrs into my chest.

I get hard. I haven't had sex in what feels like forever. I pull back a little so she can't feel my erection. I don't want her to think that this is all about sex, because it's not. Wouldn't turn town a blow job, though.

"Don't make any plans for tonight," she says.

I can't get a reservation anywhere fancy on short notice, so we wind up at the Outback. It's our waitress's first day and we wait forever. So we order a bloomin' onion and we do the vodka-tonic / Sprite thing so Lila can drink a little.

Lila's feet keep bumping against mine under the table. She is staring at me and biting her lip. It's been over an hour with no food other than the onion.

I call the waitress over and tell her we can't wait any more.

"It's coming up in five minutes!" she says.

"It's too late. And tell the manager we have no intention of paying."

"Umm, ok."

We finish our drinks and get up to leave. A very tall man comes to our table.

"How ya doin', folks?" He says.

"Hungry," I say.

"I'm really sorry. There's no excuse for this. I'm gonna buy you dinner tonight," he says. "And if you stay, I'll buy you dessert too."

I think we've got dessert covered, pal. In fact, I think dinner is totally unnecessary at this point.

"Next time," I say, shaking his hand.

We are starving. There is a roadside ice cream place on the way to my house. "Let's stop here!" Lila says.

We sit in my car, eating sundaes. I hold out a spoonful of vanilla ice cream to her. She takes half the spoon in her mouth, then lets it out slowly, staring at me the whole time. That is one happy spoon.

"Let's go home," she says.

We're a mile away from my house when I see an old Buick broken down by the side of the road. An elderly man stands 20 feet away, his arms folded.

I pull over. "You ok," I shout.

I can't hear his reply. I get out and walk up to him.

"Flat tire," he says.

I hold out my phone. "You wanna call triple-A?"

"Already called 'em. They said it's gonna be two hours. I wouldn't mind, but it's damn cold out here."

A little chilly, yeah, but not that bad. This poor bastard is old and skinny.

"You gotta spare?" I say, finally.

"In the trunk."

I open the trunk and get the spare and the jack.

Lila gets out. "Can I help," she asks.

I jack up the car and pull the flat tire off. There is a roofing nail stuck inside.

I stand the spare tire up on the street next to me. We're on flat ground, and it won't go anywhere, right?

Wrong.

The tire wobbles down the road. Lila takes off after it, in her mermaid dress and platform soles. I watch in slow motion as she trips and falls on top of the tire.

She rolls it back to me, a brown, greasy stain crossing the front of her dress. "Got it!" she says, sheepishly. We laugh.

I replace the tire, lower the car, and tighten the lugs. "Lemme give ya some money fer that," the old man says, holding out a folded-up bill.

"It's my pleasure, sir," I say, waving my hand at him.

Back at home. Finally.

I turn the TV on and take off my shoes. We flop down on the couch, exhuasted.

I look at Lila. Her face is sweaty. There is a black grease stain on the tip of her nose. It's all I can do not to laugh.

"What's so funny," she says.

"Nothing."

"You know what?" she says.

"What."

"It's not a good thing chasing a spare tire when you're in clunky shoes and a tight dress," she says.

"And horny as hell?" I say.

"Horny as ALL hell."

"Uh-huh," I say, moving towards her.

"Say it," she says.

"I love.....ice cream?" I say. She laughs.

We kiss. I had almost forgotten what it felt like to have our faces so close together. "I love you baby," she says. "I MISSED you. I was MISerable."

"Me too."

We take our clothes off. Getting her out of her dress was harder than you might think, with its buttons, hooks, and zippers. "I think I'd rather change a tire," I say, laughing.

She's in a blue bra and white thong panties.

Sorry, honey, you don't match. Gonna have to deduct points for that.

She places her lips against mine, slowly. As her tongue enters my mouth, I taste the bloomin' onion and the ice cream. I don't care.

I reach behind her and one-hand her bra strap. Down her bra goes, exposing her full, round breasts. I run my hand over her nipple. It's firm, like a cherry.

She slides her panties off. My sex drive is out of control. All I can think about is fucking her. Now.

But I make myself wait. I'm going to make this one COUNT.

We move to the bedroom. She lays down on her back and opens her legs, looking up at me with her smoldering brown eyes. There are no words to describe how incredibly hot she is.

I lower myself on top of her, and rub my cock against her. She closes her eyes, panting. She is shaking.

I pull back a little and try to enter her, without touching it with my hand or even looking down.

I miss, and slide across the front of her pussy. A NICE miss.

I try again. This time, I make it. I feel her wetness all around me. She feels tighter than usual. It has been awhile, hasn't it?

I look down and watch myself slide in and out of her. Her pussy is hot; I can feel it. She wraps her legs around me, lifting her hips up to meet mine.

I lean back. I am standing on the floor now. Her entire pelvis is off the bed, her ankles locked behind me. And I start wailing away.

"You're hitting a really good spot," she breathes. She opens her eyes and stares at me.

I am just about to explode. No way I am doing that yet.

I pull out and turn her over to her stomach, her feet on the floor. Her hips are raised a little, her soft, pink vagina exposed to me, her long hair cascading down her back.

I enter her from behind. I grab onto her hips, gliding easily in and out of her.

I pull all the way out, then slide back into her without touching. Is there a better feeling than that? Don't think so...

I watch as she raises her hips and reaches between her legs to rub her clit.

She is panting.

I am shaking.

Yeah, this one's gonna leave a mushroom cloud.

She pushes her hips back against me. "Ohhhhhhhh, don't move, don't fucking move," she says.

She reaches back and grabs my hand, digging her nails into my flesh. "I'm cominnnnnng," she says breathlessly, almost whispering.

Stopping in mid-screw always slows me down a little. It takes a minute for me to get back to where I was. But now the orgasm is the size of a tidal wave.

I pull harder on her hips. The feel of her soft skin sends me right over the edge. I explode into her with a soft groan. And just like that, the cloud lifts. Suddenly, it hits me how much I have to be happy about: My job, my raise, my family, my house, my car. I am the luckiest guy in the world.

I hope I don't screw it up.

We lay on the bed, talking. She still has the grease on her nose. I don't care.