Tuesday, July 04, 2006

"I don't know, my back is really killing me..."

"Owzerdaaad..."

"What, Tim?"

Her head lolls in slow motion across the generic white pillow and her eyes open slowly, like rusty car doors.

"Owzer..daad."

"Howser's dad? Who the hell is Howser? You mean Dick Howser, the baseball guy?"

"Grrr," she says, trying to roll her eyes. "How's...yer...Dad."

"Oh! You're asking about my father! Just a second, Tim."

I dash out of the room for two minutes. "Ask him yourself," I say, returning to her bedside.

Dad pushes his walker up to the bed. "You see? When you're in the hospital I come and see you," he gushes.

"Frankieee," Tim whispers, and touches an IV'd hand to his cheek.

"How are you feeling, sweetheart?" Dad says.

"Stoned."

We laugh out loud.

"Hey, I hope you don't mind, but they gave your excess boobs to the flat-chested nurse down the hall," Dad cracks.

"Frank!"

"The doctor said you did really well," I say.

"You mean it's over?"

"Yeah, it's all done."

She puts her chin to her chest and looks down. "Oh my fuckin' God."

"What?"

"Tell that nurse I want my tits back."

Dad almost falls out of his chair laughing.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Tim and Steve's house

"I'm perky!" Tim says to the full-length mirror. "Hun, look! I'm perky!"

She lifts her grey stretchy bra, revealing two scarred yet perfectly sculpted B cups. They look just like a teenager's breasts, firm and bouncy.

"Touch them!"

"Don't they hurt?"

"A little. Be gentle!"

A cup them in my hands like broken glass, and go instantly hard. I have all I can do not to squeeze them.

"I like them!"

"I can tell," she giggles.

"You see? You're still sexy!"

"Thank you, sweetie. Hey, one other thing."

"Hm?"

"You're not still getting that dick reduction, are you?"