Monday, May 31, 2004

Life recap

OK, let's recap my life, in 2 minutes or less:

-two brothers, one older, one younger;
-dad works in a factory, crazy hours;
-mom is a major alcoholic, "dries out" periodically, disappears for weeks or months at a time, comes home, breaks things, leaves again. Last time I spoke to her was Christmas Day of last year. She was wasted at 11:00 am. It's a wonder I was born with all my fingers and toes, I tell ya.
-I was a fat kid, pretty popular though....I used to beat people up for no reason. I was angry and brooding, you could say.
-Being a fat kid (and fat young adult), I had zero success with girls. There aren't too many things more embarrassing than asking a girl out and getting laughed at.
-Lost 50 pounds between my 20th and 21st birthday.
-Finally lost my virginity at 21. She was 25. She taught me a lot. She is married with kids now, but we still talk from time to time.
-I have had intercourse with a total of 34 women.
-I can't get out of bed in the morning without either jerking off or having sex.
-I am currently screwing my 17-year-old secretary, "Lila" (fake name - all names in this blog will be fake). I hired her at $10 per hour, even though she had no experience, figuring I could get her into bed sooner or later.

She is a hellion: She drinks, smokes (cigarettes and pot), experiments with other drugs (coke, LSD, etc), skips school, etc.

It took months, but I finally fucked her on Christmas Eve last year (an eventful time for me, wasn't it?) We have been screwing 2 or 3 times a week since then. It's the best sex I have ever had. Sometimes I think I am falling in love with her. But she is half my age, and more fucked up than I am, I'd say. This is probably going to end badly.

Which is why Doc says I am drawn to her. He says that it's exactly the kind of relationship I want: Fuck, fuck, and fuck some more, then break all ties.