Wednesday, October 12, 2005

"Yeah, 'cause she's a good eleven years away from being ready for a threesome..."

Saturday, July 16, 2005, 12:30pm
Heather's house

"You sure she's gonna stay down there?"

"She should, yeah," Heather said, slipping her blue sweatshorts down her thighs, revealing stretchy grey cotton panties.

I haven't been very kind to Heather since we've been together. I've put all sorts of conditions on our relationship, not calling her for days, demanding that she give me space and privacy, deliberately giving her vague answers about other people I was seeing.

She met her ex-husband in college. They were both seniors at the time; she was probably the hot chick who sat behind him in sociology class, and they probably hooked up a few times, then dated casually, like 21-year-olds do, and then started getting serious right around graduation. The relationship probably grew and blossomed without any effort from either of them. It probably seemed like the most natural thing in the world, and now she's expecting things to work the same way with me.

She's not handling it well. She's giving in to my every whim, without voicing her opinion or trying to work out a compromise. I told her that I wasn't looking for a girlfriend, that I wanted to date around, and she said she did too, but her eyes told a different story. Her face turned hard, betraying her disappointment. And yet, she kept taking my calls, and rearranging her plans every time I callously told her I needed to reschedule.

She is expecting this to be effortless, the way it was with her ex. Trying doesn't feel right to her. She has a lot to learn, and at this particular moment, I'm in no mood to teach anyone anything.

Some guys are grossed out by the idea of fucking a woman who's had a child. To me, if she's fat and ugly, then I want no part of her, kid or no, and if she is firm, tight, soft, and round in all the appropriate places, then, again, her parental status makes no difference.

Heather has a great body: Athletic but not overly muscular, thin, but not frail. Her tits don't sag the way you might expect of a woman over 30: They're just big enough to fill my hands nicely, but small enough to be called "perky".

I stand behind her and move her shoulder-length light brown hair away from the nape of her neck so I can kiss her while I unhook her bra. I run my hands over her breasts, cupping them gently. My pelvis bumps against the crack of her ass.

"You're nice and hard. Mr. horndog," she giggles.

"You see what you do to me?"

I watch as she slips her panties down and steps gracefully out of them, her smooth feet lifting off the carpet then touching back down, one at a time, her deep red toenails standing out starkly in the half light.

We lay down and she curls up next to me, her hair against my stomach, her left hand rubbing my cock softly. "You really want me to do this, don't you?"

"That all depends on how crazy you want to make me."

Her head obscures my view. The pleasure rockets straight to my brain as I feel her warm toungue on me, running slowly up the shaft. The room is perfectly silent, save for the moist sound of her lips parting as her licking grows more insistent, faster, wetter.

Her head raises up slightly; I wonder if she's thinking of-

She puts it in her mouth. I can see the bottom few inches of my cock, and the silouette of her widely parted lips gliding softly up and down on it. She's almost deep-throating me!

"Mmmmm," she says, wiping her bottom lip with her middle finger. "You're gonna make me gag!"

But then she opens her mouth and slides it down again, her fingers pushing firmly down on my balls, hard enough to feel good, but not hard enough to hurt.

She turns her head this way and that, her up and down movements slower, deeper, ever more exaggerated. My stomach pitches and yaws; my cock throbs with hot pleasure, and my heart pounds out of control.

"Ugh," she says, softly.

"Went down too far?" I ask, absently.

"No, it was just a little pre-cum."

"Ohhh."

"Guess I'm doing a good job, huh?"

"You're doing a VERY good job," I say, pulling away from her and turning over to face her. She opens her thin, muscled legs to me, our eyes locked together.

"I want you SO fucking bad right now, Heather."

"So fuck me, Steve."

I push into her easily; her legs embrace me, and my mouth finds her nipple, licking, sucking, biting.

"Ohhhh, you're nice and deep," she moans, her head pulled back, her thin neck fully exposed. I push it in and out of her, faster, surrounded by the sounds of our hard breathing and the light slapping of our bodies together.

"Oh right there, RIGHT there, don't stop fucking me, Steve! Oh my God that feels-"

BOOM BOOM BOOM! The bedroom door. Click, click! The doorknob. It's locked.

"Mommeeeee?" says a faint voice .

I stop fucking, my arms fully extended on either side of her, as if doing a push-up.

"Go back downstairs, Casey," Heather says, firmly.

Yeah, Casey. Go back downstairs, preferably to the kitchen, where there are all manner of sharp objects and electrical applicances for you to play with.

"Mommy, what are you doing?" Casey asks from the other side of the door.

"We're talking, honey. We'll be down in a minute, ok?"

Speaking of talking, maybe we should discuss buying one of those Hannibal Lechter muzzle-masks for your daughter. Or perhaps an animal cage?

"What are you talking about?" Casey asks.

Hey, Casey? Never mind what I said about the kitchen. Forget the kitchen entirely. Just walk straight out the front door and into the street. And make sure you don't look first. K?

"NOW!"

"Oh-kay," Casey says, dejectedly. Heather narrows her eyes and goes perfectly still; suddenly, we hear a faint creak! as Casey walks down the stairs.

"She went downstairs." Heather's smile returns. It's a big, happy smile. "Sorry for the interruption."

I penetrate her again. "Ughhhhh," she moans, her eyes slipping closed, her lip curling.

Now we are fucking again, harder and faster than before. "Do you want me to come all over you?"

"Uh-huh," she breathes.

I pull out of her, stripping off my condom and blasting her stomach with hot cum.

She rolls onto her back, breathing heavily. "Thank God I locked the door."