Thursday, January 25, 2007

From an FOS (Friend of Steve)

Hey Guys,

This is the first time that Steve has ever mentioned anything about the book deal so I'll give you a little insight. I've been reading Steve's blog since he was interviewed by a prominent adult entertainment blogger and journalist. I've been a devoted fan and champion of his work for the last three years. I work in development at a large production company in Hollywood and Steve's unpublished manuscript is in active consideration at some of the largest literary agencies in the world. I've spoken to him many times on the phone, heard his voice, have experienced the personality and wit that you have all read about in person through many conversations. Even though I've never met him, there's not a doubt in my mind that these stories are lifted from his own experiences.

It's funny that many of you have commented that Steve sounds like Carrie from Sex in the City. We've been marketing his book as exactly that: The Men's Sex in the City. In fact, we're even shopping it to HBO. Keep reading and we'll let you know as things progress.

Loyal reader,
Mr. Hollywood.