Monday, March 07, 2005

Saved by the bell - again

"I'm not shaking."

"You are! You're SHAKING! I'll get you a blanket."

She gets up and walks to a hall closet. I stand up. Maybe it's time to go.

She comes back with a neatly-folded, green knitted quilt. She tosses it on the couch. "Where you goin'?"

"I think I gotta-"

She brings her face to mine, her big blue eyes staring intensely at me. I feel her hot breath against my mouth; I see her flawless nose, her smooth, creamy skin, all in ultra-tight closeup, like a fish-eye camera lens.

I marvel at her big, round breasts, the curvy slope of her buttocks, the firm, toned arms inside the tight sleeves of her blue T-shirt. She is completely sexy, completely beautiful, completely uninhibited. Could I manage this? Could I fuck her and compartmentalize the whole thing, so that I never feel guilty?

One doesn't have opportunities like this every day. Even for someone as constantly on the make as I was, there are very few Tim's in this world. She piques my sense of adventure. She's a moutain that I need to climb, just to satisfy the curiosity of what it would feel like when I get to the top.

But I love Stephanie. That chapter of my life, the slutty chapter, is over. I don't want to mess up what I have, because what I have means a lot to me. I'm growing up; I don't want to slip now.

I have to fuck her. And I have to turn her down. What will I do?

WHAT WILL I DO?

We kiss voraciously. Her tongue slithers into my mouth, smooth and slippery. My hand finds its way to the side of her waist; my thumb bumps up against the bottom of her right breast. It feels like an hour has gone by, but the whole thing took no more than five seconds.

She pulls away, smiling devilishly. "What the hell TOOK you so long?" She pulls at the drawstring on her sweats. I catch a glimpse of her thong.

"I-"

"I want your face in between my tits," she breathes, rubbing her hands across my back, looking me up and down. "I want you to lick my pussy. I want-"

Her phone rings.

My laptop. Where the fuck is my laptop?

I look furiously around the room.

RRRRRING!

"What are you looking for?"

"My laptop."

"What? Why?"

RRRRRRING!

"Tim. I gotta go."

"WHAT?!" she says, snapping her tongue loudly.

"I love her."

RRRRRRING!

"Aaargh!" she growls, snatching her phone from its cradle. "HELLO!"

I dash across the room and grab my laptop, cramming it hastily into the carrying case. Then I rush out the door like a nerdy 8th grader who's late for class.

I don't think I'm going to tell Stephanie.