Tuesday, March 29, 2005

"Wham, bam, thank you ma'am sir"

Thursday, March 10, 7:30pm
Steve's house

Steph is supposed to be here in 30 minutes, so I make some pork chops and try to time things so they are ready exactly at 8:00. I am a little early, and they're actually done at about five of. I wrap them up in foil so they'll stay warm longer. I needn't have bothered.

8:00. 8:30. 9:00. 9:30.

According to my cable box, it's now 9:46pm. No phone call, no Steph. This is so unlike her! Did she forget? Is something wrong? Is she playing me?

CALL her? Surely you jest.

I doze off, and am awakened by the doorbell.

I jump, and look back at the cable box. 9:57.

I open the front door. "Heyyy," Steph says. It immediately hits me that she is wearing what for her is very unusual study attire: Tight blue jeans and a fluffy red turtleneck sweater.

I hug her. She hugs back, but it's weak and slow, like the last hug from a dying woman.

"You're a little late, aren't you?"

"You said we could watch ER together! That's 10:00!"

"I said come over at 8:00 and we'd have dinner."

"Oh. Yeah," she says nonchalantly, looking away from me.

"Oh yeah?!"

She looks back at me and studies my face. She sees I'm upset. "Oh my God. You made DINNER?"

I nod.

She snaps her tongue. "Stee-eve, I'm so sorry!" She's smiling, almost as though she thinks this is funny.

"Don't worry about it."

"So are we watching ER?"

We sit on the couch and I flip to NBC. I look over at her every so often, but she's staring intently at the screen, as if afraid to look at me.

It's about 20 after, and a commercial comes on. She's not said one word since the show started.

Finally, she turns to me, and from the corner of my eye, I see her advancing slowly towards me with intense eyes.

She kisses my cheek, then pulls away. She kisses my ear, and then the hot spot underneath. My eyes close.

I have not had sex in what seems like forever. I don't remember exactly when the last time was, but it was before she was sick, and that was almost three weeks ago. I am so horny now that bumping into old ladies in Wal-Mart gives me wood. I really hope she means business, and I think she does, but the more time that goes by, the more this seems like a Booty Call and nothing else.

I turn to face her. Our eyes lock for a second and then we dive at each other, kissing deeply, tongues mingling. "Mmmmmmmm...." she moans.

I grab her hard around the waist, surprising myself with my aggressiveness. Her body relaxes into my firm grasp as she reaches slowly up to take my face in her two palms.

I slip my fingers under the waist of her Levi's and pull her hips closer to me, then reach around and lay my hand flat across her ass, pressing hard. It's firm and tight, and I feel my cock go instantly stiff.

She pulls away from me and lifts her sweater over her head. She's wearing a lavender-colored satin bra. I sit and stare at her pale skin, her taut stomach, the shallow valley leading down to her tiny navel. I run the fingertips of my right hand lightly down her abdomen, drinking in every curve and slope, absorbing every detail with my touch, like a blind man.

I unbutton and unzip her jeans and pull the two flaps down, exposing a swatch of lavender panties that match her bra.

I slip a finger under the lacy waistband, reveling in her warm flesh, breathing deeply and feeling the stress leave my body. Finally. I missed her terribly; not only seeing her naked, but just having her here, as corny as that might sound.

"...the other room?" she is saying.

"Do I wanna go in the other room?"

She gets up and walks toward my bedroom without waiting for an answer, her unbuttoned jeans slipping down her curvy little hips. I follow her, watching the sexy wiggle in her walk.

I pull off my sweater; I'm wearing a wife-beater tank top underneath. She sits on the edge of my bed and slides her jeans off, waiting patiently as I do the same.

We fling our bodies together, kissing desperately again, collapsing on the bed, throwing the rest of our clothes off. The slow, anguished buildup is over.

She is laying on her back, arching her hips high in the air, slipping her panties off. She is completely shaved.

"You shaved your little pussy for me?"

"Mm-hmm," she breathes, closing her eyes and pulling my face to hers. We kiss as I plunge deeply into her. Her pussy feels tight and small. And heavenly.

"Ohhhhhh, God," she moans. But something seems.... wrong about this whole thing.

It's probably just that we haven't been together for so long, I think. I'm not used to this. But then it occurs to me.

She hasn't looked me in the eye for more than 5 seconds all night.

She puts her feet on my shoulders as I slip in and out of her, lifting her hips off the bed. Her legs stiffen and her moans grow louder, and it's all I can do to keep from exploding in long-overdue orgasm.

She pulls away from me and pushes me down on my back, mounting me. She grabs my stiff rod and I watch as it disappears into her.

She leans over with one hand over the other on my chest, almost like she's giving me CPR. There's a long moment of delicious anticipation as her hips rise slowly, pause in midair, then slam down. "Oh, fuck," she whispers.

Her hips rise and fall, faster and faster. The urge to come is overwhelming; I can feel myself grow bigger and harder inside of her.

I sit upright and push her down on her back, penetrating her again easily. I am up on my knees again now, thrusting in and out of her with desperate urgency. "Oh fuck-"

I explode with orgasm, shooting wave after wave of cum inside her. "I can feel you coming," she whispers.

We lay there for a long moment. I kiss her neck, then lean back a little and look at her face.

She's still not looking at me.