Sunday, October 17, 2004

another satisfied customer angry mob

Damn! You guys hate this template, don't you?

I am wondering if it is not coming up right on certain browsers. It looks neat and organized on mine, but for people who have different screen resolutions and so on, it might look "broken".


You guys are the ones who are going to have to read this, so I might just change it back. I have to let you know, though, there are certain things I hate about my old template:


-Those little "box/arrow" things next to the titles;
-the small amount of space in the middle for text;
-the color scheme that every other blog in the world seems to be using;
-The sloppiness of the sidebar


etc.


I suppose I could fix some of that stuff without changing the template, but I just got bored and wanted to try something new.