Saturday, October 09, 2004

Steverino's Song Quote Contest, Volume I

From the useless trivia department, I used the phrase "I like" 34 times in yesterday's post.... just thought you'd like to know...

**********

The rules are pretty self-explanatory here....name the songs I am quoting, including artist and title, and e-mail your answers to me. The winner gets [drumroll please]...

A HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER GMAIL ACCOUNT!
*1 GB of mailbox space - all yours!
*Archive your emails and search them, Google-style!
*email attachments of up to 10MB
*all free!

We are going on the honor system here. NO CHEATING! (Yeah, right, you guys are gonna be Googling your asses off...)

HINT: Some of these songs have been discussed on my blog...



THE QUOTES:

1. "Stay with me while we grow old, and we will live each day in the springtime"

2. "Come give me a hug if you're into gettin' rubbed"

3. "I wanted to be with you alone and talk about the weather"

4. "I may have made it rain; please forgive me \ My weakness caused you pain, and this song's my sorry"

5. "I hope you'll be alright, 'cause me and the boys will be playin' all night."

6. "You don't always have to fuck her hard; in fact sometimes that's not right to do"

7. "I'm happy, feelin' glad, I got sunshine, in a bag, I'm useless, but not for long, the future is comin' on"

8. "Breathe, breathe in the air, don't be afraid to care"

9. "Don't think that your charm and the fact that your arm is now around my neck / Will get you in my pants; I'll have to kick your ass and make you never forget"

10. "Thought you'd never miss me 'til I got a Fat City address / Non-stop talker, what a rocker!Blue-eyed murder in a side-swiped dress"

Contest is over when I post on Monday morning. Have at it, guys!!!