Thursday, December 30, 2004

Stevo's year-end poll

When I started this blog, I had no idea what it would end up meaning to me - or you. And now, about 175,000 words later, I can't imagine life without it.

I guess I will never know exactly how much this blog has helped me - I've been living a life outside of it, too - but I do know that I've learned a lot about myself by doing it. It's been fun.

I do not know what the coming year will bring for me, but whatever it is, I hope to share it with you.

As I look back on the past year, certain posts stand out. I am always curious about which ones people like best (I've asked many of you personally), so it only makes sense to do a little poll.

Please review the following nominees and vote using the poll in the right sidebar.

"Contributing to the delinquency of a (hot) minor" (7/15/2004) Closed-door conference calls are fun!

"A peek into Steve's skeleton closet" (7/23/2004) Steverino, former fatty, helps out a kid being bullied by a current fatty and his current-fatty father. And, he awakens an old memory in the process.

"Over the hills and fart away" (7/27/2004) Bodily functions never cease to amuse.

"McSteverino's™: 36 37 Hotties Served!" (8/3/2004) If I blow a load, and the room is totally dark, does it still make a mess?

"When your best friends are dead people, it's time to start worrying" (8/18/2004) Steve goes to the cemetery and bonds with a few pals.

"Hi, my name is Steve, and I am a Twinkie® addict" (8/24/2004) Damn. High-carb snacks make me horny!

"Forty-three minutes after nine" (9/28/2004) Steve's mom dies. There will be no sequel, unless it's written by Stephen King.

"To mom, from Steve" (10/2/2004) What would a year-end poll be without a tear-jerker?

"That was quick..." (10/8/2004) I like this post. I like it a lot. I like how I repeat the same phrases over and over again, dozens of times.

"Acing our exams" (12/14/2004) My favorite sex scene of them all.