Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Bending the rules is fun!

"What do you mean, can you do something for me?"

She lifts her hips off the couch and unbuttons her jeans, sliding them down her hips. She's wearing skimpy black underwear.

She runs her fingers lightly over the front of her panties, stopping halfway up and tracing cursive letter "o's". "Well??" she asks, raising her eyebrows pleadingly.

"Huh? Oh!!" I unbutton my jeans and pull them down. I am already ramrod stiff, poking up under my boxers at full attention. It doesn't take much these days.

"You gonna jerk off for me?" she whispers, her mouth hanging open on the last syllable, her lower lip pouting succulently.

I pull my boxers down. She rubs a little faster, staring at my raging erection.

I hold my palm in front of her mouth. She sticks her tongue out and slides it slowly up my hand, coating it with gooey saliva. Then she does it again, slower.

I slide my suddenly warm, slick palm up and down my cock. I shudder with pleasure, and actually have to slow down to keep myself from coming.

She slips her panties down around her knees. Her hair has grown back a little, but I can still see her clit, pink and engorged, as she flicks and rubs it with her fingertips. Her hips undulate back and forth; her eyes slide shut. "Unnnnh," she moans, biting her lower lip. "I bet you wish your cock was inside me right now, don't you?"

I rub my cock a little faster. I can feel the climax welling up. "I am about to fucking EXPLODE, baby," I say, panting.

"You gonna lick my fingers for me," she says, sliding them into my mouth before I can answer.

I can taste her pussy, hot and creamy on her fingers. She pulls them back, wet and glistening, and rubs them smoothly over her clit, deeply into her pussy and then out again, her eyes closing gently.

I can't stand it any longer. I slide my hand slowly up my shaft, squeezing just a little at the top. I hear myself grunt softly as the contractions take over; I close my eyes and feel the hot goo shoot out of me.

She stares at me as I rub away the last of my orgasm, her middle finger tracing circles around her clit. "Ahhhhhh," she moans. "Ohhh, fucking shit-" Her breathing stops for a moment, then continues, frantically.

I've never really watched Stephanie come. It's...beautiful. Her abdominal muscles contract noticeably, then release, then contract again; her legs stiffen, then relax; her face shows utter joy and ecstasy, like something you would see in a painting.

"We're never gonna make it a month," she says.