Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Calimari for dinner, clam for dessert

It's Friday, July 16th.
 
Maybe it's the fact that I'm starting to fall for Lila and I'm fighting it.  Maybe it's that Kelly and I talked about our issues and I am feeling better.  Whatever it is, I am extremely horny...and not for Lila...
 
Work is absolutely insane.  After a lull in which there wasn't much to do, it's crazy again, and I have been working late (and early) to keep up. 
 
I can't wait for the day to be over so I can see Kelly tonight.  I wonder if she would be willing to...um... service me again...of course, I have not done that for her yet, so she may want me to, which would really be no problem. 
 
12:30.  Phone.  I don't recognize the number.
 
"This is Steve."
 
"Hello, Steve.  This is Barbara.  Lila's mom."
 
Holy shit! 
 
I look out at Lila's desk.  She is at lunch.  Looks like her mother called when she knew Lila would be away from the switchboard.  Clever...
 
I've never spoken to Barbara before.  It's amazing how much she sounds like Lila; just a bit more nasal, really...
 
"Hi, Barbara!  Nice to hear from you!"
 
It occurs to me that Barbara may be on to us, and could be calling to confront me.  What else could she want? 
 
"Steve, did you offer Lila a job cleaning your house?  For $75 a week?"
 
"Yes, I did."
 
"Ahh, ok.  Well, isn't $75 a little... much?"
 
Well, maybe, but the blowjobs are free!
 
"Actually, that's the going rate."
 
"In whose book?"

"That's what I've paid other people I've hired to clean."

"So was the price her idea, or yours?" she asks.
 
"I offered; she accepted."

Long silence.  "You're paying her in cash, right?" she asks.
 
"Yes." 
 
What, would you prefer food stamps?
 
"Well, you know, to be honest with you Steve, I'm just a little worried about Lila having that much cash on her.  I know she's using again-"
 
"Using what?"
 
"I don't mean to involve you in this, but I know she's smoking pot.  And drinking, and smoking cigarettes, not that that's the biggest deal, but..."

Well, at least she's not screwing anyone who's old enough to be her father.....oops, never mind.

"Yeah..."
 
"I guess she told you she's been grounded."
 
"Yeah, she mentioned something about that.  It's none of my business."
 
"I'm just afraid that she's going to have all that cash, and she's going to go and blow it on pot, or something."
 
Pot!?  What a waste!  I'd much rather see her blow it on sleazy underthings.  Royal blue, preferably.  But Lila looks good in black, too...
 
"Well, I mean, she gets paid now for her regular job, and that's a lot more than $75 a week..." I say.
 
"Yeah, that's true.  It's just that her paycheck goes into her account by direct deposit, so it's not just a pile of cash that's lying around.  And I can read her bank statements to see how much money she's taking out."
 
OUCH.  Gotta remember that.
 
"So have you seen anything that concerns you?" I ask.
 
"Well, she is taking SOME cash out, but not that much.  She seems to be spending a lot on clothes....I see a lot of new clothes around."
 
Anything from
Victoria's Secret?
 
"I see."
 
"I'm kind of torn about this cleaning job.  I mean, she really seems to enjoy working for you.  She LIKES it there!"
 
Yeah, she likes it in my leather chair, too...and on my washing machine... 
 
"She really enjoys her work - I can see how happy she is working there.  She's always telling me about some project or something that she's working on.  And when she got promoted - oh my God, she was so happy!"
 
"Yeah, I know she was..."
 
"I know you're a good influence on her, Steve, and I appreciate you taking her under your wing.  She really admires you."
 
I admire her, too.  A 17-year-old, taking it up the ass?  Now THAT'S bravery!
 
"Thank you!  But you said you were torn?" I ask.
 
"Yeah.  On the one hand, I think it would be nice for her to help you out, but I just hate the idea of her having all that cash.  It's just more temptation.  I know there's not much you can do about it..."
 
"Right.  Well, for what it's worth, Barbara, Lila's doing a GREAT job for us.  And she's always prompt, and very alert, and has great attention to detail.  She doesn't strike me as someone who is.....hooked on drugs."
 
"Yeah.  Well, I guess this is ok, I really just wanted to make sure Lila was telling me the truth about the job offer."
 
BTW, is there any way you could go out with that boyfriend of yours a little more often?  I like pounding your daughter on your bed... 
 
"She's absolutely telling the truth, and it would really help me out if she could do it, because my house is pretty messy these days."
 
Yeah.  Like, earlier this week?  I spilled some tomato sauce, and left it there for, like, 15 seconds before cleaning it up!
 
"Do you live alone?"
 
"Yes ma'am."
 
"So you're not married."
 
"No.  I was engaged once."
 
"Yeah, I'm divorced.  It's a great life, huh?"
 
We laugh.
 
"OK, Barbara, well, thanks for calling."
 
"You're welcome."

"And I just want to let you know, I'm really proud of the job Lila has done, and we're all very happy with her here, and we look forward to working with her for a long time."
 
"You don't know how happy I am to hear that, Steve."
 
Well!  It looks like I have myself a cleaning lady! 

***********************
 
6:30.  Kelly picks me up.  It's a beautiful night, cool and clear.  I love summer nights like this.  We decide to take advantage of the weather and dine al fresco at Luigi's.
 
I've been looking forward to this all day long.  It's been an extremely hectic week, and I can't wait to kick back with a nice glass of wine and some Italian food.
 
I love calimari.  It's my favorite.  You just can't look at it too closely as you eat it.  Or think about what it is (squid).

Kelly is wearing a sundress splashed with big flowers.  Her shiny blonde hair is pulled tightly back into a pony tail.  She looks relaxed and happy.  I have to say, Kelly really knows how to kick back and have a good time.  Yeah, there's been a lot of drama with us so far.  But I hope that's all in the past.

She is really smiley today.

"So tell me something," I say after we order.  "When did you know you wanted to sell houses?"

"OK, do you promise not to laugh?"

"Of course!"

"I was gonna be a vet."

"An animal doctor?!"

"Yeah!  I LOVE animals.  I love HELPING animals.  I got my pre-vet degree, and I just took a year off to pay some bills."

"And never went back?" I ask.

"And never went back.  I got a job selling CARS, of all things...and I was good at it!  But I didn't like it.  So I went and got my real estate license, and I've been doing this ever since."

"So tell me," I say.  "If things go well for a long time, and you are well off financially...."

"Would I ever go back and become a vet?"

"Yeah.  Would you?"

Her eyes wander.  She stares wistfully into space, as if she were focused on a point very far away.  She hasn't thought about this before, I don't think.

"That would be nice," she says.  "So tell me something about YOURself now.  How about your favorite book?"

"The Great Gatsby," I say immediately.

"What's that about," she says.  "Is there a ‘Gatsby’ in it?"

"Of course there is!"

"Who is he?"

"An enigmatic, reclusive playboy," I say.

"Heh," she says, staring down at her wine glass.  "Well that's just perfect, isn't it, Steve?"

"Yeah, I suppose it is."

My calimari was heavenly.  Kelly had the veal parmigiana and she said it was amazing, but she didn't finish...come to think of it, she never finishes her dinners.

I order some Tiramisu for dessert.  I am not particularly hungry, but the Tiramisu is so good that it's sort of an obligation.

"Let me try some," she says.  I take a spoonful and put it in her mouth.  She is staring at me.
 
That's my cue.  "Check, please!"
 
We come back to my place.  It occurs to me that I've been to her house only once, twice max.
 
"I love your home.  It's very warm.  Did you hire an interior decorator?" she asks.
 
"No.  But I watch Queer Eye.  Does that count?"
 
"Hahahaha!"  She's been laughing at my jokes all night.
 
I open a bottle of wine that I've been saving for awhile and pour some for us.  She is sitting on the couch with one leg folded under her.  Her hair is down now, and she is twirling it idly with her left index finger.
 
"You remember when we drank to 'no more fighting'" I say.
 
"We didn't stick to it!" she says.
 
"Let's stick to it this time."
 
"OK," she says, as if that is the best idea she’s ever heard.  We clink our glasses.
 
I kiss her.
 
"MMMMMMMMM," she says, our lips still together. 
 
We put our wine glasses on the coffee table.  "Can you undo me?" she says, turning around and lifting up two huge handfuls of blonde hair so I can see the buttons on her sundress.  I unbutton her.
 
She lowers her dress to the floor.  Pink bra and panties. 
 
"Do you own anything other than pink underwear?" I ask.
 
"I KNEW that was coming," she smiles.
 
I unbuckle my belt.  I'm wearing dress slacks with a clip, a button, and a zipper.  Taking them off when you're horny is like solving a damn Rubik's cube.
 
I don't like getting undressed in front of girls.  Nudity is fine, but I just feel awkward when she's laying there naked, and I'm unbuckling and unhooking things.  Maybe it's time for the
Monkey Man to invent some quickly- removable sex clothes.....
 
 I'm finally undressed down to my boxers.  "Let's try something new," I say.
 
"What?"
 
"The bed!"
 
She lays down with her legs hanging over the foot of the bed, looking at me.  Yeah, she wants to get eaten.
 
I pull her panties down.  She is definitely shaving regularly now.  She might have shaved today, from the looks of things:  she is sporting an astro turf-like cut down there.
 
I start to lick her.  She lets out a half-moan, half-exhale.
 
Kelly has a really big clitoris.  As I lick and rub it with my tongue, it gets fuller and harder.
 
I am reminded of what my 10th grade sex ed teacher said:  "The clitoris is similar to the penis.  Girls actually have a little, tiny penis!"
 
So, I turned to my friend and said, "Hey Frank!  I didn't know you were a girl!"  I got detention for that, but it was worth it.
 
She puts her feet on the bed and arches her back upward.  I run my hand along her firm ass cheek and slap it.  Hard.
 
"No," she says.  "I wanna be made love to tonight."
 
Ya, it wouldn't be Kelly if she didn't throw a monkey wrench in things somehow.
 
I kneel on the bed in front of her.  I am fully, desperately hard for her.  She opens her legs to me and I enter her.  Without touching it, of course....
 
I lower my hips so I am entering her at an upward angle.  I look down and watch as my cock slides in and out of her.  It is wet and glistening.
 
She pulls me to her and sucks my nipple.  Then she bites it.  Not hard, just enough to get my attention.  If it's possible, I get harder.
 
I am pumping her faster, more urgently now.  Her firm tits bounce rhythmically with my thrusting.  Her hair is in her face; she blows it out of the way.
 
"O God-" I say.
 
The orgasm hits me and I explode. Then another wave, then another, then another...
 
I lay down over her for a long moment.  We are just staring at each other.  It's intense!
 
I pull my hips back and slide out of her.  I don't like staying inside a girl when I am jimmied up; when you get soft, condoms don't stay on very well, and how much of a waste would it be to use one, only to have it spill inside her?

All in all, I'd say it was my best date with Kelly ever.  But am I the only one who thinks I am being set up for something?