Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Wednesday Redux

A few hours after I made my plans with Lila last Wednesday, Kelly called me.

"Hi, Steve." Her voice is quiet and sheepish.

"Hey." I am not keen on her these days.

"Can I see you for drinks later? I have to talk to you."

"Uh, yeah, how about 10:00 at Stooie's?"

"Ahhhhh. OK." She doesn't sound happy about the time. TFB!

Maybe this is my chance to get rid of Kelly. I like breaking up with girls in public places, so they are less likely to make a scene. They sometimes do, anyway. But I don't like doing it over the phone.

******************************

So, after downing about 1,000 calories worth of frosting with Lila early Wednesday evening, I lay down on the couch with Lila watching TV.

"Let me move in with you," she says.

Fuck. Here we go again.

"NO! Lila, we talked about this!"

"My mother is being SUCH a pain in the ass! I promise, we'll take it REEEEAL slow!"

"You can't take it slow when you are living together, Lila!"

"Please don't yell...please?" she asks, flickering her big eyes at me.

OK, girls using their womanly charms to keep me from getting mad? Ought to be a law, man.

"Look, I'm having a really good summer with you. Let's not mess that up, ok?"

She sighs. "OK...can we at least go away together?"

"I'm already working on something," I say.

I get home around 9:00 and change. I get to the bar at 10:15. Kelly is not there.

10:30. No Kelly. I am reminded of the Seinfeld episode where the girl is trying to call George so she can break up with him, and he won't take her call, so officially, they are still dating. If I won't do it over the phone, and she won't ever show up...how do I get rid of her?

Kelly walks in. "Sorry! Work stuff is driving me NUTS!" She kisses me.

We have a drink. "Steve, I've been thinking about this weekend," she says. "I just want to apologize. I feel like such a jerk."

"Why?"

"You were right. It was wrong to laugh at Taylor like that. It just...struck me as funny. But I was a bitch to you afterwards...and during, too. I treated you like you weren't even there."

"Don't worry about it."

"It's HARD for me to say that type of thing, Steve. I wish you would acknowledge that."

"Fine. I appreciate it, Kelly. It's forgotten. Can we drop it?"

"OK." She still doesn't look happy.

"Kelly, I..."

"I miss you," she says.

You know, it might be nice to have some breakup sex...

"Do you want to come over for a drink," I say. I am probably going to regret this.

So we get to my house, and we are simply ravenous. We're basically naked before the door closes. And I'm behind her, doggie-style, and everything seems to be TOTALLY normal. Maybe she is going to be ok, after all...

"Slap me." she says.

I slap her ass, half-heartedly.

"DO IT AGAIN!"

Jesus Christ! Was this chick a race horse in her prior life?

I rear back and smack her ass with all my strength. I hold nothing back. It is loud. Disturbingly loud.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she cries, putting her head down.

"DO IT AGAIN!"

You asked for it, bitch. SMACK!!!

"AAAAAAAH!"

I am fucking her like a jack-rabbit, hard and fast. I love the sound of the rhythmically-slapping flesh. I don't like it as rough as she does, but it is nice not to have to worry about doing it too hard. I can just plug away as aggressively as I want.

"Choke me."

WTF.

"CHOKE you? No, Kelly."

She takes my hand and puts it around her neck. "Not hard," she says.

Hmm. An interesting alternative to dumping her, he he he...

I pull my hand back and grab her hair. It is almost to her waist when I pull it straight.

"I don't think so," I say, yanking her hair. Her head snaps back. I can feel her pulling against me. She grunts audibly.

I abruptly pull out of her and go to my nightstand for my lube.

"What are you doing," she says.

"Shut up," I say.

I smear Astroglide all over her asshole. She grabs her ass cheeks and pulls them apart.

She is tight. Really tight. Maybe I am just too nice, but I don't force it like last time. It takes a long time to get it into her. I grab her long blonde hair again.

I am suddenly fascinated by her hair. Whenever I see her after work, she is wearing it in a bun or French braids. And when we are hanging out, it's usually in a ponytail. This is the first time I have really been able to appreciate how long it is.

I yank her hair back as I penetrate her. She is pulling back against me. "MMMMMMMM.." she says.

"Do you like that? Do you like getting fucked in the ass?"

"Mmmm, yeah..."

I am kind of liking this hair-pulling!

I pull out of her and yank my "jimmy" off. I pull her hair one more time, and her head snaps back. I blow my load all over her back.

I lay down next to her on the bed. "CHOKE you?" I ask. "You are a sick bitch, you know that?"

"I LIKE it when you're rough with me," she says.

"Get the fuck out," I say.

She kisses me and gets dressed.

"I have to be at work early tomorrow," she says. "I'll call you!"

I don't answer. But I also don't dump her.