Saturday, July 10, 2004

"He Says, She Says" update

Well, there isn't much of an update, cause....we haven't exactly gotten any questions this week.

On Wednesday, I put a hit counter on this page, and I have been truly amazed at how many of you are faithfully keeping up with my sordid shenanigans. I am honored and humbled. Thank you!

So Ari and I have been talking a lot (and maybe flirting a little too)...and we had a lot of fun answering your questions last week. If you used our advice, please let us know how you did, and if there is anything you are curious about, please send in your question and we'll get right on it!

Pleeeease?

See you guys next week. I can guarantee you it will be an outstanding blog week, since there is a lot of stuff from THIS week that I haven't posted yet.....