Saturday, June 12, 2004

Did I do theatttt?

Why am I suddenly reminded of Steve Urkel from "Family Matters"?

I did a couple of things I've never done before last night. First, I had a girl stay here overnight. (The first time that's happened since I've had the house). Second, while she was upstairs sleeping, I came down here and made an entry in my blog. I've never blogged with a girl in the house. Yow!! Maybe I'm addicted to blogging now, too...

So I wake up at 5:30 to go running, like I always do, and Kelly is still asleep. I run four miles, and the weather is perfect, and I am feeling absolutely great. I get back in and Kelly is in the kitchen wearing her belly shirt and panties. And drinking coffee.

Shit! She made coffee with my coffee pot...I mean, it's no big deal, but...

"Hey! I make great omelettes!" she says. "Can I make you one?"

Wtf. WTF!!! She fucks me once, and now she is Suzy Homemaker in my kitchen? Why the HELL did I ask her to stay last night? Did I have too much Sake with my sushi?

"Kelly. I have a lot of work to do around the house today. I probably should take you home."

She looked at me, then walked over and wiped a little of the sweat off my eyebrow. She gave me a big smile. "You ok?" she says.

I am reminded of the song "Cat's in the Cradle", in which the father keeps ignoring the son, and somehow the son keeps loving him more.

I felt a little better. OK, what is it about this girl's smile that calms me down so much? Maybe it was the way she asked if I was ok. Sounded like she actually gave a shit.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Just no...omelettes for awhile, ok?"

"OK," she says, almost inaudibly. She is beaming up at me. She's not mad; she is.... yeah, she's falling for me. "NOW can I thank you for a wonderful evening?"

"Yeah," I say, and I can't help but laugh a little. "It's morning now, so I guess you are safe."

Man, I can't invite her over here again for a while. I did NOT like the feeling of coming home and seeing her here.

I am travelling a bit this weekend, so I probably won't blog again till tomorrow night or Monday....

Stay tuned for another week of sickness....