Thursday, June 03, 2004

Unfinished business

I talked to lawyers for 5 hours yesterday, and as my reward, the acquisition is just about a fait accompli, as they say.

Last night I did some work around the house. It is starting to look great. I bought a "fixer-upper" for 50% of what the other houses in the neighborhood go for. The place was a fucking dump, three-foot high weeds in the yard (I measured), rotten ceilings and floors, water damage, etc., etc. I didn't know a damn thing about home repair, but I like to learn and do new things. It was a headache, but I live alone and have a lot of spare time on my hands....

Today will be another busy one. But there are still a couple of things I was supposed to cover. First off, spitting vs. swallowing.

Swallowing is supposed to be the be-all and end-all when it comes to blow jobs. But think about it: You can't feel anything when she swallows a big, gooey blob of your nasty-ass jizzum - it's HER swallowing, not you - so what is the big deal? As far as I can tell, it's flattery: "Wow, she choked that stuff down just for me." No matter how slutty a girl is, she doesn't LIKE the taste. She ain't putting it in her coffee! So the idea that she would make that sacrifice is a real ego-booster.

Spitting, on the other hand, is looked at disdainfully: "Ah, she must not love me; she didn't swallow." To me, it's bullshit. What, the moment she falls in love with you, your cum suddenly tastes like pep-o-mint life savers? It's stupid.

What I like is what Lila does: When I am ready to come (she can tell), she wraps her lips around my cock, nice and tight, maybe an inch below the head. Then she strokes me, just a bit, with two fingers and a thumb, all the while maintaining eye contact (it matters!) I don't know how she does it, but she times her rubbing exactly with the muscle contractions that are going on down there as I come. I told you - she knows what she is doing!

After I come, she gently slides my dick out of her mouth (never letting go with her fingers) and waits a few seconds (a caesure, if you will) then spits my come back out, all over my throbbing manhood.

Shit, I am starting to sound like a "dime novel". And I'm getting wood too, I must confess.

Anyway, to me, this is the best way to get serviced orally. I've had spitting, swallowing, gagging, and all the rest, and nothing compares to the "spitwash".

Maybe I'll save the talk of the failed threesome until tomorrow.