Thursday, June 10, 2004

Thinning the Herd

I have decided it's time to get this girl situation under control. When it rains, it pours, as they say, and I have three very desirable women interested in me right now. I am sure all of them are highly sought after.

I am reminded of the movie "The Last Tango in Paris". Marlon Brando meets a much younger woman, who loves him dearly, but he won't commit to her. In fact, he WON'T EVEN TELL HER HIS NAME! He does use butter to ass-fuck her, though. (Shoulda used margarine.) It's a great movie - rent it!

The basic premise behind this movie is that the only people some women fall in love with are people who can't be loved. I feel like that is what is going on with these three. Especially with Lila.

I have decided I can't fuck Lila and Julie at the same time. I am REALLY curious about Julie, though. I have never had sex with an attorney before. Usually I don't like Asian girls in bed - they just lay there, most of the time - but Julie seems different. But I already know what I am getting with Lila, and Julie is unknown. If I start dating Julie, Lila would dump me because she would hear all about what is going on. She might even crack and start flapping her gums about us. Would I lose Lila forever just to sample Julie? Doubt it. Julie seems a bit high-maintenance, anyway. So I think it's time to kick her to the curb.

I am excited about Kelly. It may sound corny to say, but if I am ever going to "fall in love" with a woman, it's going to be a woman with the patience of a saint, who can wait for me, and with a lot of maturity to see through my petty adolescent bullshit. It would have to be someone who can laugh at the world, and not take screwed-up people too seriously. I think Kelly could be that person. But in the meantime, I wouldn't mind finding out how she is in bed.

It looks like I am road-tripping for a week later this month to visit some agents as a part of my liaison project.

There is a girl, Victoria, who is a sales rep for one of our vendors. She is engaged, but she and I screw whenever she is in town. Whenever I travel, I call her and see if our schedules coincide. So I'll have to see what she's up to...and how the "wedding plans" are coming ;-).

Gotta figure out how to break it to Julie....