Tuesday, June 01, 2004

A very eventful evening

Every time I try to get some background done, something comes up!!

You will recall that Lila was looking particularly edible at work today, and she made it known that she was ready to go....

Our normal procedure is for her to leave at 5:00 and walk to Starbuck's to wait for me. I wait until 5:30 or so, when most of my coworkers are gone, and then pick her up there.
Today, I could not wait, so at about 25 after, I went to get in my car and noticed something: A pair of pink thong panties on the steering wheel. You see, one of Lila's jobs is to put my lunch bag back in my car after I eat, so she always borrows my keys in the afternoon. That was around 3:00 today, so I guess she was walking around commando since then...YOW.

I picked her up at Starbuck's, and as soon as we cleared the parking lot, she put her foot on the dash and started touching herself. I damn near pulled the car over, but instead did about 80 all the way to her house.

When we finally got there, we barely made it through the door. Clothes were flying off faster than Charlie Brown's when he gets hit by a speeding baseball. She bent over the dining room table and I did her doggie, slower, faster, slower, faster. Then, on kind of a whim, I picked her up so that she was facing me and pinned her against the wall. It was easier than I thought to penetrate her that way. We have an amazing sense of rhythm together. Once we are both thrusting at the same time, it's hard for me to hold back.

I was so incredibly horny that, after I came, I almost didn't even lose my hard-on. We talked for a while, and she smoked. Then she said, "There is a song that reminds me of you; I want to play it for you." So we went to her room and she played "Every Time" by Britney Spears. It's beautiful!! And we fucked again. I put her feet together and lifted them up in the air, and was able to penetrate her, even with her legs closed...it was amazing.

After we finished, she laid down on her side and took my hand in hers. She linked our fingers together, then lifted our joined hands slowly up and down. "I love your hands," she said.

I looked at her hand. Her fingers were perfectly formed, as if she were a doll or a mannequin. Her nails were flawlessly manicured and painted a deep shade of purple.

I am reminded of the reproduction of the Mona Lisa that hangs in my office. People laugh at me for having it, but it's actually a huge inspriation. "Pick a spot on that painting," I will say, "any spot at all, and study it." No matter where you look, every detail is tended to perfectly, even the stuff that no one notices.

Even her hands are perfect. Her HANDS! Is this pot-smoking, nymphomaniac high school girl some kind of android, or is she really this flawless?

We were done less than 10 minutes when the phone rang. It was her mother; she was leaving work early. That meant it was time for me to get the hell out. So Lila walked me to the door in her panties and a long shirt, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. The central air kicked in and was making a lot of racket, but I could have sworn I heard her say, "I love ya, babe."

"WHAT?"

"Nothing. Bye! I'll call you? Leave your phone on!"

She always asks me that. I usually don't do it.

I was on my way home when I remembered that I needed to make a stop at Wal-Mart for vitamins. I was pulling into the parking lot, and suddenly, I got the biggest, hardest erection I have had in a long time. It felt like I had not fucked in a year. It was almost painful. I had the overwhelming urge to whack off, but I didn't; I figured I might be able to walk it off.

I entered the store, and who did I see but "Kelly," who has worked there for a year or two, and who always flirts with me. I hadn't seen her in a while. Kelly is what I call a "butterface", as in, "Everything looks great but-her-face". Butterfaces are easy lays, the theory goes, because guys are not interested in girls like that unless they are getting sex from them. Sometimes it's true, sometimes not, I find.

I walked up to her. "Hey killer,"I said.

Her eyes lit up. "HEYYYY! Where have you been?"

"Around! So, do they have you working crazy hours here, or what?"

"Not too bad. I get off at 8 tonight."

"Oh, cool! Any plans?"

"Ummmmmm, yeah, actually," she said, looking at her shoes. No eye contact = lie. Either she wasn't interested, or she was a "rules" girl, who never accepts a date for the same evening.

"Can I give you a call? A bunch of us are going downtown for drinks this weekend."

"um, ok"

So I got her number. But the way I see it, there are three possibilities with Kelly:

1. She is with someone else;
2. She is not interested;
3. She just had a bad breakup and is unsure about getting involved again.

I am leaning towards #3. Just a hunch. She seems interested when she talks to me.

I drove back home, and my hard-on came back. Masturbated.

Stay tuned for part II!