Tuesday, June 01, 2004

A very eventful evening, part II

After I "took care of my business", I felt much better. I hung out in the hot tub for a while, then got ready for bed. Turns out I forgot to turn my phone off, and sure enough, it rang. Lila.

"Hello?"

"You are such a DICK!"

Shit. She knows about Kelly. HOW?

"What? Why?"

"I am so sick of telling you how I feel. You just act like you don't fucking hear me. You make me feel like shit every fucking day and I fucking hate it! I fucking hate you! I HATE YOU!!!"

Well, good news and bad news: She doesn't know about Kelly. But we are having The Talk.

"Ok, call me when you aren't so pissed off."

"No, I'm not calling you anymore. I'm not! I'm sick of it! I do everything for you and you don't even give a shit about me!!"

"What? I don't give a shit!? Do you know what kind of trouble I would be in if anyone found out about us? I would lose my fucking job! I would lose every fucking thing I have! This isn't a game, Lila - and I do it anyway because I want to be with you! If that isn't good enough for you then just say so!"

I heard whimpering.

"Don't," I said. "It's ok."

"I just - I don't want to lose you," she said.

"You have nothing to worry about," I replied.

At least not tonight.

She is hot, and great in bed, but she has her flaws. She can be very emotional and unreasonable.

This is just how it started with Angie. I guess this is the beginning of the end.

Tomorrow, more history....