Friday, June 11, 2004

He shoots.....he SCORES!!!

CRAZY busy today....quick update....

3:30 yesterday. Lila comes into my office. "Can I leave at 4 today? I have a LOT to do at home."

"I thought..you...needed a ride..."

"mm-hmmmm," she says, smiling.

OHHHHHHHHHH, I see where she is going now.

"Well, it just so happens that I have to leave at.....4:30 myself," I say.

"OK"

She turns to leave. She is wearing black skirt-shorts and white stockings. There is something hot about being able to see every curve of her thighs and calves.

4:00. "Bye, Steve....see you tomorrow," she says.

I was signing off on some paperwork. My hands were shaking so badly I could hardly write. I had not had sex since very early Saturday, basically. Even though I was whacking off twice a day, I was aching for it. And it sounded like she had it just as bad. She couldn't even work until 5!

4:30. I knock off early and drive to Starbuck's, our rendezvous spot. She is there, sitting under one of those umbrellas, drinking a frappucchino and talking to someone.

Marie, from accounting. God DAMMIT!! What is this, the new office hangout?! If this keeps up, we are going to have to find a new place to meet.

I parked and walked toward the entrance, pretending not to see them.

"STEEEEEEEEVE!" yelled Marie. Fucking loudmouth.

"Ladies!!" I say, doing my best impression of a surprised person.

We chit-chat for a while. My crotch is on fire at this point. (In an erotic way, not a diseased way ;-)). How the hell was I going to get her outta there? Why is it that, lately, I have to pull off an "Oceans 11"-type heist just to get her into my car?

"My ride can't come," says Lila, finally. "Gotta figure out how I'm getting home."

I pause. Can't seem too anxious. Marie says nothing. For a change.

"Well, I'm a little late," I say. "And the coffee line's too long anyway. I think you're on the way. You're over by the mall, right?"

She nods.

"Yeah, alright," I say, sounding a bit annoyed. "But we have to leave now."

Marie smiles. "Always the boss, even outside of work! Bye kids!"

We say our goodbyes and take off.

It was beautiful outside yesterday. I had the top down, and the sky was a really deep blue. It was about 80 degrees, not too hot, not too cold. THIS is what I drive a convertible for!

I turn on the radio. "Down With the Sickness" by Disturbed. How appropos.

Lila unbuttons the first two buttons of her blouse. Her boobs are falling out. She starts rubbing them on my arm. I feel her firm flesh on me, and "the drug" starts to work again.

She nibbles my ear. "I'm sorry I doubted you," she says.

"Hmm?"

"I heard that you dissed Julie. I'm sorry I accused you of fucking her. And I'm sorry I was such a bitch last weekend."

"Yeah, you are kind of a bitch," I smile.

"Shut UPPP!"

"I told you, I blame myself. You don't deserve to be treated that way."

She doesn't say a word, just leans over and starts unbuckling my belt.

Ever have a "road cone"? It's when your girl blows you while you are driving. I have had a few. I like doing it on the highway, where you are not really working the pedals and you can just focus on her. But we were on a city street, with lots of lights. And pedestrians.

She pulls me out, and I am fully, urgently, hard. She puts her lips on me, and the drug rushes straight to my head, like 15 shots of whiskey.

DAMN, I missed her!

Clutch, gas, 2nd gear. Clutch, gas, 3rd gear. Clutch, gas, 4th gear. My knees are bobbing up and down. It's helping ;-). Maybe city road cones aren't so bad after all!

Uh-oh, pothole. I swerve a bit to avoid it.

ThumpTHUMP! Front wheels. ThumpTHUMP!! Back wheels. I try to hold still, but my cock jams into her mouth. I can feel the back of her throat, warm and squishy.

"OHAAARGGHGHH" she gags. It is a terrible sound, the sound of someone throwing up. She doesn't puke, but there are suddenly globs of spit everywhere. She hardly stops blowing me.

We get to her house. I cover up just enough to get in the door. She is very aggressive, more than I've ever seen her. She grabs me by the arm and throws me down on the la-z-boy recliner. Goes down on me and starts working my joint like she hasn't seen one in 20 years.

I am just about to come. She starts stroking me. I decide to try the multiple-orgasm trick.

What you do is, you let the orgasm start, then clamp down and try to shut it off like a faucet. If you do it right, you have a smaller-than-usual orgasm, but you can keep fucking, and you have an absolutely HUGE one the second time. It's really tough to do it - I usually don't get it right.

The wave of climax welled up inside me. I let it start, then grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed as hard as I could, tensing up my abs. OWWWWW!!

But it worked. The orgasm stopped!! And I was still hard. Now it was my turn to be aggressive. I grab her by the waist of her shorts and start unbuttoning and unzippering. I am vaguely aware of her pulling her shirt off. Her bra is slightly askew; I can see a nipple poking out. She reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra.

Now my clothes are flying off. She is pulling her white stockings off. She is panting, out of breath, completely horny.

She looks at me, totally naked. She starts to head toward the bedroom. Uh-uh.

I grab her arm and throw her down on the couch. Then I am on top of her, inside her, thrusting away.

The room is deathly quiet. I can hear every sound of our sex, every little gasp that escapes her lips each time I enter her.

The wave is starting again, big and powerful, so big I have no hope of stopping it. The shudders consume my whole body. I shoot over, and over, and over, until I can feel my own come inside her.

We lay there for a long moment, just looking at each other. She is chewing gum. WTF?

"What," she says, smiling.

"When did you put gum in your mouth," I say.

"As we were walking in. I figured if I kissed you, you wouldn't want to taste your dick." So I kiss her. And I feel calm and serene for the first time in a long time.

"I missed you," she says. "I love you."

"I know," I say. It was the first time I had ever acknowledged her saying that. EVER.

*******************

Just got off the phone with the spa. My little shindig with Kelly is going to cost me $400 tonight. But it's gonna be great.

Don't know if I can write again today. If not, wish me luck!