Friday, June 11, 2004

NUMBER 35........NOW SERVING NUMBER 35.....

Yeah, guys, the Steverino is a fucking machine, and he CANNOT be stopped....

So I pick up Kelly around 6:00 and we go for sushi. I like it ok; it's just not my fave. "This stuff makes me CRAZY horny," Kelly says, without a trace of irony.

I hate it when girls say things like that. If a girl is a real horndog, she will NEVER say anything so suggestive. The impression I got was that Kelly was trying to "tease" me for some reason, and that I wasn't going to get anywhere...

This was a really expensive place, but they have the best sushi in town. The final tally: $125 (including tip). We had drinks, though.

Then we head to the spa. "I want you to know, I'm really looking forward to this," says Kelly. She's acting a bit too enthusiastic. Methinks she is trying too hard. Why can't she just chill like she did the other day?

So we start talking about music, and it turns out we were at the same Aerosmith concert about 7 years ago. She's also a Beatles buff, like me (her favorite: John, just like mine). "Paul is so anal," she says. "Hey, maybe he's your long-lost father! You better get a DNA test!"

OK, so she's acting more normal now. THIS is the Kelly I remember.

"Hey," I say, "has anyone ever told you you look like..."

"CHRISTINA APPLEGATE?" she says. "I hear it every goddamn day!"

"Oh. Well that's ok, cause I was gonna tell you you looked like Rosie O'Donnell."

"Ewwwwwww! Well, you know who YOU look like?" she says.

I already know who she is going to say.

"Matthew Broderick!" she exclaims. "I had such a crush on him when he was in 'War Games'".

"Ya, I hear that Broderick thing all the time, too." And I do! I do kinda look like him, I must say. "So obviously, the only reason you are with me is to fulfill some unrequited girlhood crush," I say. We pull up to the spa.

"Uh, yeah," she says. She is wearing tight black pants and yet ANOTHER midriff-exposing belly shirt. "We kinda have some unfinished business, don't we?" She leans in to me. Her eyes kind of cross a little as she stares up at me, as if she were focusing all her attention on one single pore on my forehead.

"Later," I say. What, does she wanna get jiggy in the parking lot?! I back up and reach for the door handle. She grabs a handful of my shirt and pulls me to her. She kisses me. She tastes like.....peppermint!

"Did you get mint-flavored sushi?" I say. He he he...

"Tic-tac's," she says, laughing. Yet another girl, taking care of her breath for me!!

The spa was incredible. Hour-long massages for both of us, manicure and pedicure for her (I figured I'd take care of the 'facial' later ;-) ), nice long dip together in the jacuzzi. Total cost for the spa: $378. Can't do THIS every week! But I felt totally invigorated. And horny.

Kelly was even more beautiful than before. Her eyes seemed bluer and her skin....glowed. I looked at her face closely: She had no wrinkles anywhere, not even a trace. Her eyebrows were meticulously cared for, obviously. They were mirror images of one another.

We drove back to my place. As we got out of the car, she grabbed my elbow with both her hands and breathed in deeply through her nose, smelling the night air. "It is SOOOO beautiful tonight," she says. "Can we go for a walk?"

So we walk around the block a few times, and by now it's just about totally dark. I stop in front of a little pond, down the street from my house. If you stand at one particular spot, the moon reflects right off the middle of the water, and you can see the waves rippling this way and that, pushed by the wind. I have stopped at this point with girls a million times. They usually say, "God, this is beautiful!"

"My god, this is GORGEOUS," Kelly says. Close, eh?

JUST LIKE YOU. That's the weak, cheesy-ass line. Too fuckin' obvious.

"I've been thinking about you all day," I say. And I was! Mark Twain again.

"Me too."

I kiss her forehead. Maybe I'll try to make her sweat a little. If I don't move in right away, she will wonder what she is doing wrong.

"Steve?"

"Yeah."

"I think the sushi is kicking in."

IT IS ON!!! YEAH, BABY!!

When a girl lets me know she's ready to go screw, I never start rushing around and shit. To me, that's weak. I usually play it like I almost didn't even hear her, or that this type of thing happens to me every day.

I kiss her forehead again. "Come on," I say, and put my arm around her waist. I can feel the top of her ass with my forearm. It is round and firm...

So we get back to the house, and she kicks off her sneakers (as if I needed another good sign). I am putting my keys away when I feel something on the back of my neck. It's a flower from the vase in the kitchen. Kelly is tickling me with it. All of a sudden I am ravenous with desire. I feel like I have not fucked in a year.

I put my arms around her waist. "Thank you for a wonderful evening," she whispers.

"It's not over yet," I say. We kiss. It is a slow, passionate kiss. She tilts her head this way and that, slides her tongue gracefully in and out of my mouth as if speaking some silent language.

I'm figuring I'm going to just take her by the hand and lead her to the bedroom, when she stops kissing me and walks there herself. I follow. I am hard enough to hammer nails at this point...

She focuses her eyes on me. She pulls off her belly shirt, then her pants, never taking her eyes away from mine. She is wearing a pink bra and matching panties. I undress.

I wonder what Lila is doing right now, I think...

WTF!!! Where did that come from?

I look at the clock. I had sex with Lila less than 24 hours ago. It's no big deal; I've had sex with two girls in two days before. A few times, in fact. Once, I screwed two girls on the same day. But is this guilt I am feeling?

Kelly pulled her bra off. Her boobs were round and big. They pointed up slightly. They were tan, too....

She pulls down her panties. There is a little gap where her thighs don't touch at the top. She does not shave. She's got a butterfly tattoo on her right hipbone. Her blue eyes are dark with lust. My heart is pounding; the drug, again...

She lays down for me, her knees pulled back. I turn off the lights. I like to do that sometimes. I lay down over her and kiss her deeply, and as my tongue enters her mouth, my cock enters her too. Her eyes close; her back arches gracefully and she moans softly. "Ohhhhhhhhh, Steve......oh God."

Some girls like it rough - rougher than I like to give it, even. But some like it really gentle and "romantic". Something told me that was how Kelly wanted it. Based on her reaction, it looks like I got it right.

Yeah, I "jimmied up" (wore a condom) with Kelly. I always do, unless we've been screwing for a while and we both get tested. That's what Lila and I did. It's never as good with a condom, but Kelly and I really "connected" tonight. Not just sexually: The date too, the talking...

Now we are done, and I lay down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling, and she puts her head on my chest. "I can hear your heart beating," she says.

"Stay with me tonight," I say.

"OK."

DID I JUST ASK HER TO STAY HERE? The last time I had a girl overnight, in my bed, was - well - NEVER.

Am I going from not giving a shit about anyone, to falling for two different girls? At the same time??