Sunday, June 20, 2004

Things to do while Steverino is away

For the next week, I'm going to be meeting with insurance agents in small, cramped offices that probably only have dial-up internet access. Let's just say I shouldn't plan on blogging at all while I am away.

But not to worry: I will duly note any and all adventures and relate them well when I return on 6/28 or 6/29.

In the meantime, here are a few questions to all my readers (please reply by posting a comment):

1. Who is your favorite "character" on this blog?
2. Who is your LEAST favorite?
3. Which girl do you think is most attractive, based on descriptions?
4. Which girl do you think Steve will wind up with permanently (if any)?
5. And, finally, if you, or anyone you know, has some artistic ability and a little free time, feel free to sketch one or more characters from this blog and e-mail them to me at thet1nman@hotmail.com. I will let you know how close you are to the real person(s). If it's really good, I'll post it on the blog!!

Thanks for your support, and I'll see you next week!